Monday, August 5, 2013

OBSCURES LIGHT

Tomorrow, I'll to go the Cordillera. I will walk to lose me, say, to find me...I will go out early, say, in the morning for I don't want find me with someone... I want to exit in the silence; I assure that I will don´t noise... 

In silence I will walk by the left sidewalk, for that the light of the daybreak doesn´t reveal the shadow that for end I will move away. So, I will walk slowly to remember that there isn´t return... I will go to the Cordillera and I will see where I've grown. I will sing, no, I will yell blasphemy, true blasphemies! I will laugh and give zigzag turns like the junkie, alone, that passing in the night on the street is accompanied by dogs barking, barking with fear and sorrow, they in chorus calling help and shuuuuuu, and close the snout!

Tomorrow, tomorrow will be a different day! I´ll wait for you there, above, where there aren´t shadows. But you remember that must to exit in the silence... They will want to stop you!!


Silence, silence, you must to listen the silence... nothing more that the silence... if you hear them, you cannot get out of the shadow that blinds with the light of the certainty. If you come with me, you will can to see limits of the shadows: we will dance to exhaustion because the light isn´t a single, the rays of sun enlighten human what lurks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment