Monday, August 5, 2013

cooking is love

I have been going to restaurant to eat, not to many, but it might not say that there should be one that stands out. I am a university and alive student with a group of friends, for the same thing I do not walk thinking very much about some place where to lead a girl to eating or something for the style. My family preferred spending the money in familiar lunches, for this reason I do not frequent restaurants. But not because of it I will say that I do not enjoy on eat out. I like to cook, the majority of the times what since I itself prepare. Already be pastas, meats, breakfasts and lunches; to conquer a girl or to receive the friends, I like that they celebrate my eaten ones, do them with love and wait for it for gratitude.

I have made plates that he had never tasted before, remember that once I did an octopus to the olive tree to celebrate the birthday of my girlfriend, without having eaten it before, without never having prepared an octopus, my invited one remained astonished, saying that was remaining like in the restaurants to which she was going. Again I did a cream of zapallo, or breads or queques, or tortillas, or rice, or juices, etc. I like to cook, but yes, one of the things that I am going to do when it is stable economically will be to buy rich and healthy food to prepare my dear beings for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment