Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Without Routine


I'm up in arms with the routine, with the norms, with the law! Why? because yes!
Why does it accept the orders? What does it take us to obey?
I think the norms exist like a demonstration of power, of power on others, on the things, on our ideas... a power on the social relations, and this power isn't common to all!
This’s the problem!
How many  people decide our norms? Who’re they? Which’s the route to go?
In this moment, I don't know if they are persons or other things who take our decisions! But, I'm not up in arms with the norms or laws, if not that, I'm up in arms with the institution o group the 'special persons' in the theme, for example: why do we have that to work five or six days in the week? I think  it  is unhealthy, or why do we have to spend so much money for to life? Where do they born these needs?  Why’s ‘the life' so much expensive? It could  all be easier: the life has to be to enjoy it.
We can work, yes but we haven´t always to be working  (or to be buying).
We should be more sensitives with our lives and our bodies, and our enjoyment with others!
The problem isn't the power, the problem is on who want all power!
They are always the same! The same faces, the same intentions, the same act mode!
Do they enjoy? I believe they don't enjoy with anything because they always want it all, and everyone are yours enemies!
But, we say to you: "We are for the others and since the others, we are with the others: the possibility  to enjoy is with a we"

3 comments:

  1. I agree with most of what you say. I wonder though, do you really believe everyone is your enemy? There is a lot of kindness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear teach, I don`t says that everyone is my enemy. It`s a representation of rational system, of symbolic laws, of the normas. I think in the 'our' but there are who don´t want to be part of an 'our' and they reject to others: it deny.
    So, I don´t hate everyo but I amn`t dumb...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Routine make me feel empty.
    I'm agree with you . For these days I'm thinking the real problem is its origin. Routine comes from a system that needs our life for live. We need to create our own days for walking in our routine.

    ReplyDelete